On-Demand Audio Content Terms of Service
From CSS Wiki
Description of Service
Classroom Support Services' Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service and On-Demand Audio Content Delivery Service consists of the digital recording and distribution of classroom audio content. The on-demand classroom audio content may be downloaded by authorized users to computers and/or transferred to portable MP3 players, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at http://www.css.washington.edu/wiki/On-Demand_Audio_Content_Terms_of_Service.
Use of the On-Demand Audio Content Delivery Service
- Your use of this On-Demand Audio Content Delivery Service (hereinafter called the "Service") is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. LTI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Classroom Support Services Learning Technologies Integration Group (LTI) makes no warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements and/or expectations;
- the Service will be uninterrupted; and
- the Service will be delivered in a timely, secure or error-free way.
- Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data the results from the download of such material.
- LTI Technical support for on-demand audio services consists of verifying that the service is functioning and providing web-based subscription instructions for iTunes. We also provide general information, configuration and troubleshooting tips are via web-based FAQs. We do not provide any additional end-user support.
- No advice, information or technical support, whether oral or written, obtained by you from LTI shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
- You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party services and fees (such as an Internet service provider). You are responsible for any and all fees incurred as a result of your use of third-party services.
Right to Discontinue On-Demand Audio Content Delivery Service
CSS reserves the right to discontinue providing any or all of the on-demand audio content delivery service at any time.