Bridging Service Questions
From CSS Wiki
When a Videoconference is requested that needs to use ISDN Leased Telephone Lines a Bridging Service is required to work with our IP based systems. We need to make sure that the Bridging Service or Gateway has the following information:
- Date and Time of Conference
- Contact Phone Numbers and Email address of ALL parties
- The IP Address of our system and location on campus, whether it is Kane Hall or another building.
- The ISDN Dial-up Number of the distant party (this looks like a regular 10 digit phone number
- and Their contact numbers both telephone and email.