Automated Audio Recording Terms of Service
From CSS Wiki
The Automated Audio Recording Terms of Service are intended for users of Classroom Technology & Events' Automated Audio Recording Service.
Description of Service
Classroom Technology & Events' Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service and On-Demand Audio Content Delivery Service consists of the digital recording and distribution of classroom audio content. The Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service is subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at http://www.css.washington.edu/wiki/Automated_Audio_Recording_Terms_of_Service.
Use of the Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service
- Your use of the Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CTE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Classroom Technology & Events makes no warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements and/or expectations;
- the Service will be uninterrupted; and
- the Service will be delivered in a timely, secure or error-free way.
- Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data the results from the download of such material.
- CTE Technical support consists of verifying that the Service is functioning, providing subscription instructions for iTunes, and general configuration and troubleshooting information via FAQs.
- No advice, information or technical support, whether oral or written, obtained by you from CTE shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that CTE may establish general practices concerning use of the Service, including without limitation, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on CTE servers on your behalf. You agree that CTE has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained by the Service. You further acknowledge that CTE reserves the right to modify these general practices from time to time.
Right to Discontinue Automated Classroom Audio Recording Service
CSS reserves the right to discontinue providing any or all Automated Classroom Audio Recording Services at any time.